Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kidneys

Because of popular demand, I will be talking about school today. What? What did you say? You aren't interested in my classes? You don't care if I mis-bubbled an answer on my test and will obsess over that missed point all week? You don't want to hear how my professor always wears turtlenecks? Too bad--- Med School consumes my life, therefore it has earned a hefty spot in this blog.

Today we are going to talk about Renal. (That means kidneys for you lay people... That means pee for you very lay people) Make sure you take the time to analyze your pee on a regular basis. Look for abnormalities in color or amount. If you are at the doctor because of irregular colored urine, feel free to use one of these description words: Smokey, Cloudy, Brown, Blood-tinged, Murky, Turbid, Muddy, Pink, Rusty. Is it possible that urine has more descriptive possibilities than wine?

Renal class is almost over. My excitement for it ended after about 30 seconds. Therefore I have spent about 1,814,370 seconds being unexcited during this class. Can we fast forward to Christmas please?

No comments: