Friday, December 10, 2010

'Tis the season... Interview Season, that is.

I have been talking about myself a lot lately. This is because I am interviewing for residencies. I am applying for Ob/Gyn residencies all over the U.S. (Ok, mostly in the South, because I'm spoiled by the great weather and don't want to leave!)

The interviews have been relatively benign. Most people just want to know who I am and what my goals are. And I could go on all day about my "interests" section of the application, which includes Gambling, Traveling, and Refinishing Furniture. My favorite part about the interviews is the free food. I love talking to nice people and eating yummy food. My least favorite part about the interviews is wearing a suit. That thing makes me feel so gross. They should interview us in scrubs, since this will be the uniform for the next 4 years.

I have also gotten to be quite a pro at airports and air travel. I pack the exact same outfits every time and have all the travel needs in my oversized purse (see Mom, I told you there's no such thing as "too big" when it comes to a purse!).


I can't wait til the big post when I reveal where I will be for the next 4 years. Stay tuned!

No comments: