Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Peeve


Isn't a blog really a chance to give the world a piece of my mind? Well, that's what I'm going to do right now.

I'm sure everyone agrees that girls abuse the holiday of Halloween as an excuse to dress like a slut. This is a well-established pet-peeve of mine.

But this year, I think I have a new Halloween pet-peeve: people who dress-up their infants and make them trick-or-treat. These poor babies don't know what's going on. They are uncomfortable in their costumes and scared by the strangers. Plus, they can't even eat the candy. When they are old enough to say "Trick or Treat" and they can eat the candy, I will happily "ohh" and "ahh" at their cute costumes. But don't expect me to support it before then. What should a baby wear on Halloween? A festive onesie seems like the perfect choice!

And, don't even get me started on people who dress up their pets...

No comments: