Friday, April 17, 2009

Boards


My Board Exams are coming up! These are the exams that test everything I have been learning for the past 2 years. I will be studying for them 23/6 (NOT 24/7) for the next couple months.

I am very nervous. I have to make myself wake-up early everyday and get straight to work. This is going to be the biggest challenge of all for me. Hubby is going to call and wake me up everyday and confirm that I am out of bed before he hangs up.

I wish I could afford a great vacation after Boards. This would give me something to look forward to and would definitely keep me motivated. However, we don't have enough money, and I am determined not to use the credit cards anymore, except in emergencies. I keep searching the internet for amazing deals, but I don't think anyone is going to offer a Costa Rican vacation for $500. haha

Please keep all the encouragement coming because I will definitely need it over the next couple months. The exams are June 9th and June 13th. After that, I am free for 2 weeks! woohoo!


1 comment:

Kendall said...

You can do it!!!